CLIMATE CHANGE IS THE MOST COMPLEX PROBLEM HUMANITY IS FACING
WE'RE OPTIMISTIC THAT ENTREPRENEURS WILL SOLVE IT.
Join the Atlantic Labs & FoodLabs
ClimateTech Entrepreneur in Residence program.
You build it. We fund it.
Our approach to fight the climate crisis
Prepare future generations to thrive on a damaged planet through climate resilient infrastructure, agriculture, food production and water supply.
Atlantic Labs and FoodLabs are teaming up to tackle the climate crisis. We’re sister funds with one shared mission: backing entrepreneurs who solve the most pressing problems and supporting them in building companies that have a positive impact on the planet.
We back mission-driven founders working on transformative technology ventures solving the world’s climate challenges.
We’re purpose-driven investors. We see huge opportunities building outlier companies that pave the way for a more sustainable world and have a positive impact on planet and people.
What you can expect from our Climate EiR Program
- Full operational and strategic support from day one: our team will provide you with financial, operational, and strategic support, and everything you need to know to validate your business model, incorporate and build your own venture
- Pre-seed funding for your incorporated company
- Monthly financial support to cover basic living costs
- Mentoring and advisory from our network of scientific, tech, and business founders as well as the industry experts
- Space in our amazing office in Berlin Mitte (incl. rooftop terrace)
- Access to the Atlantic Labs and FoodLabs network with over 150+ portfolio companies and our community of purpose-driven founders
What we’re looking for
- You’re ready to build your own company, driven by a mission to solve the climate crisis
- We don't care whether you already have a topic you want to explore, or just generally keen on diving into climate as a topic. Come speak to us and we'll take it from there
- Strong entrepreneurial passion driven by the mission to solve a real problem
- An excellent track record in your area of expertise
- Strong hands-on attitude and willingness to take on various tasks, also outside your field of expertise
- Work experience in a commercial environment, e.g. consulting, startups or biotech industry is of great advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, German knowledge is of advantage but not a must
- Integrity, self-motivation, a proactive, execution-oriented mindset