CLIMATE CHANGE IS THE MOST COMPLEX PROBLEM HUMANITY IS FACING
WE'RE OPTIMISTIC THAT ENTREPRENEURS WILL SOLVE IT.
Join the Atlantic Labs & FoodLabs
ClimateTech Entrepreneur in Residence program.
You build it. We fund it.
Our approach to fight the climate crisis
Prepare future generations to thrive on a damaged planet through climate resilient infrastructure, agriculture, food production and water supply.
Item 1 of 3
Atlantic Labs and FoodLabs are teaming up to tackle the climate crisis. We’re sister funds with one shared mission: backing entrepreneurs who solve the most pressing problems and supporting them in building companies that have a positive impact on the planet.
We back mission-driven founders working on transformative technology ventures solving the world’s climate challenges.
We’re purpose-driven investors. We see huge opportunities building outlier companies that pave the way for a more sustainable world and have a positive impact on planet and people.
What you can expect from our Climate EiR Program
- Full operational and strategic support from day one: our team will provide you with financial, operational, and strategic support, and everything you need to know to validate your business model, incorporate and build your own venture
- Pre-seed funding for your incorporated company
- Monthly financial support to cover basic living costs
- Mentoring and advisory from our network of scientific, tech, and business founders as well as the industry experts
- Space in our amazing office in Berlin Mitte (incl. rooftop terrace)
- Access to the Atlantic Labs and FoodLabs network with over 150+ portfolio companies and our community of purpose-driven founders
What we’re looking for
- You’re ready to build your own company, driven by a mission to solve the climate crisis
- We don't care whether you already have a topic you want to explore, or just generally keen on diving into climate as a topic. Come speak to us and we'll take it from there
- Strong entrepreneurial passion driven by the mission to solve a real problem
- An excellent track record in your area of expertise
- Strong hands-on attitude and willingness to take on various tasks, also outside your field of expertise
- Work experience in a commercial environment, e.g. consulting, startups or biotech industry is of great advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, German knowledge is of advantage but not a must
- Integrity, self-motivation, a proactive, execution-oriented mindset